A. Before embarking on a paper then you must study and analyzethe topic to be written.
2. Develop a mindset.
3. Collecting material ingredients.
4. In writing a paper we are required to:
– Using the Indonesian language properly and correctly
– Compile the sentence to be more easily understood
– Short, dense, and clearly in the description
– The series of related descriptionsStructure of Writing Papers
A. The title sheet or Volume
– Title of paper
– Name and Nim
– Name and Place of Higher Education
2. Endorsement sheet
4. table of contents
5. List of Figures
6. List of Tables
7. body of paper
a. Introduction: Divided into 3 sub-Chapters
2. The scope
3. Intent and purpose of writing
Format the Paper Size and Paper Making the Cover
a. Paper: A4 80 gram
b. Cover: Yellow color Buffalo Paper
c. Font: Arial
d. Size: 12
e. Spacing: 1.5
– Top: 4 cm
– Left: 4 cm
– Bottom: 3 cm
– Right: 3 cm
g. The paper was written at least 10 pages not including title page,Appendix, and Bibliography.
h. page number
– The location in the upper right
– Figures i, ii, iii, and so on. Starting from the introduction until just before the Introduction.
– Figures 1.2 and so on. Starting from the Introduction to the end.