* It also helps in relieving pain and discomfort caused by constipation. Because fruit contains soluble and insoluble fiber, it adds bulk to the stool and facilitates easy elimination from the body.
* One of soursop leaf health benefits can be seen in effectively treating mouth ulcers. Finely grind the leaves with water and apply it to a boil will help reduce the size of ulcers, in the time they actually heal and reduce irritation.
* Drink tea made with leaves of soursop soursop mix or roots in water is known to reduce pain. Pain is the type of back pain, especially in the lower back or lumbar region. A cup of tea daily will also help relieve inflammation in the back muscles.
* A pulp made with fresh soursop leaves and rose water when applied to the skin will prevent pimples, blackheads and other skin problems.
* Soursop juice, when taken twice daily, can help overcome kidney disease, liver problems, urinary tract infection (also known as urethritis) and hematuria (or blood in the urine), etc.
* The fleshy fruit, if applied to any cuts will accelerate the healing process and also prevent bacterial infection.
* A decoction soursop flowers and young shoots will help heal inflammation of the sinus and also in the throat and nose. It also helps in the secretion of mucus to reduce irritation.
* You can successfully get rid of head lice and bed bugs using a decoction of leaves of the soursop. It will not only destroy these pests, but also keep them away.
* Soursop is also used as a remedy for cough, fever, diarrhea, and indigestion. Including soursop supplements will reduce the intensity of the condition and also improve recovery.
Lots of properties were obtained from only one kind of fruit. And probably many other benefits that are not known by the medical experts.Although not as good as the appearance of a red apple and not as smooth as a watermelon, but see the many benefits of soursop fruit, what harm we add it to the lunch menu. Hopefully what I have to say this could be useful.